This is the place to go to keep up to date with all the most current news and info on The Fabulous, Most Groovy BRILLEAUX, New Zealands premiere kick-ass, Rhythm and Blues band

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Whangarei Festival Reports



Here is what they had to say about Brilleaux on the Whats on NZ website - you can check it out here for more info in the Whangarei fest.

www.nzwhatson.co.nz


Another Tauranga band is Brilleaux. Described as Rhythm and Blues these boys know how to rock. They played to full houses all weekend with there high energy music. Often I heard "It's not Jazz, but they're bloody good". I was so wrapped by their performances I forgot to get their names, but I will track them down. They are a four piece band and play as tight as you can get. They are well rehearsed and know how to put on a damned good show. I will be keeping you updated when I get more info...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home